- We are dedicated to supporting the discovery and development of novel diagnostics and therapeutic targets that help to save lives and improve the quality of life of cancer patients.
- We are fuelled by tissue-based Dx test development and validation.
- We wish to collaborate with partners focused on cancer drug development. Let's start the Rx-Dx process early.
- Our biomarker DISCOVERY focus is to identify biomarkers and therapeutic targets for cancer.
- Our biomarker DETECTION focus uses our IHC-MARK software tool and other off-the-shelf algorithms to make automated quantitation easy.
- AngioTox will predict which patients are prone to cancer drug toxicity side effects
- FAST-PATH will create faster tools to diagnose Prostate Cancer
- AngioPredict will predict which cancer patients will respond positively to treatment
- RATHER targets untreatable and aggressive forms of Breast Cancer
- Target Melanoma will provide greater understanding of the most aggressive type of skin cancer (Melanoma)
- APO-DECIDE will create comprehensive tools and tests to predict which patients will benefit from chemotherapy
Every winning partnership starts with a simple decision Click for more details »
OncoMark has developed proprietary Prognostic & Predictive Biomarkers panels. Our research validated software IHC-Mark provides automated nuclear, cytoplasmic and membraneous IHC stain quantitation.
Another time-saving product is our Biomarker Interpretation Workflow platform. We also have a range of new assays & IP in development.
View current products »
- August 2013 - OncoMark's SAB member, Professor John Crown takes on role with BREAST-PREDICT
- Professor John Crown, a member of the OncoMark Science Advisory Board (SAB), has become co-director of BREAST-PREDICT the Irish Cancer Society Collaborative Cancer Research Centre. » read more
- August 2013 - Professor William Gallagher takes up lead Principal Investigator and Director of the Irish Cancer Society Collaborative Cancer Research Centre, BREAST-PREDICT.
- Professor William Gallagher, Chief Scientific Officer in OncoMark takes up the roles of lead Principal Investigator and Director of Breast-Predict in August 2013. » read more
- OncoMark Researcher presents AngioTox/AngioPredict work in recent public lecture at RCSI - March 2014
- Dr David Murray (seconded to OncoMark from RCSI) presents AngioTox and AngioPredict project work. » read more
- April 2014 -OncoMark Researcher presents poster at AACR Conference in San Diego, CA
- The American Association for Cancer Research annual meeting was held recently in San Diego, California. This conference is the most important meeting for cancer researchers. With more than 15.000 delegates, it brings together worldwide experts in any field of cancer research. » read more
- February 2014 - OncoMark researcher presents at IACR meeting in Galway
- Dr Maria Prencipe is invited to speak at the Irish Association for Cancer Research annual meeting, Galway 27th-28th February 2014 » read more
- September 2013 - 16th International Conference on Medical Imaging and Computer Assisted Intervention - Nagoya, Japan
- MICCAI 2013, the 16th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention, was held from September 22nd to 26th, 2013 in Nagoya, Japan, organized with Scientific Council of Japan. MICCAI attracts annually world leading scientists, engineers and clinicians from a wide range of disciplines associated with medical imaging and computer assisted surgery. Dr JesuChristopher Joseph attended on behalf of OncoMark. » read more