- We are dedicated to supporting the discovery and development of novel diagnostics and prognostic assays that help to save lives and improve the quality of life of cancer patients.
- We are fuelled by tissue-based Dx test development and validation.
- We wish to collaborate with partners focused on biomarker development. Let's start the process early.
- Our biomarker DISCOVERY focus is to identify biomarkers and therapeutic targets for cancer.
- Our biomarker DETECTION focus uses our IHC-MARK software tool and other off-the-shelf algorithms to make automated quantitation easy.
Every winning partnership starts with a simple decision Click for more details »
OncoMark has developed proprietary Prognostic & Predictive Biomarkers panels. Our research validated software IHC-Mark provides automated nuclear, cytoplasmic and membraneous IHC stain quantitation.
Another time-saving product is our Biomarker Interpretation Workflow platform. We also have a range of new assays & IP in development.
View current products »
- August 2015 - OncoMark are recruiting an experienced Product Development Manager
- OncoMark are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Product Development Manager to lead the development of new Cancer Diagnostic tests, post-discovery, through the regulated stages of commercial product development. » read more
- August 2015- Mr Desmond O'Leary joins OncoMark as Chief Executive
- We are pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Desmond O Leary to the position of Chief Executive Officer of OncoMark. Mr O Leary is an experienced executive with over 20 years in the diagnostic industry. He will lead OncoMark through the next phase of development to commercialise prognostics tests in the Oncology arena and penetrate a global market. » read more
- February 2015 - OncoMark's RATHER PROJECT featured on Horizon2020 website (EU Framework for Research and Innovation)
- The RATHER project has been featured in a news article on the Horizon 2020 website. RATHER is a consortium project funded originally by the European Commission's 7th Framework Programme of Research and Development. » read more
- January 2015 - Video - Professor William Gallagher gives FASTPATH project case study presentation for InterTradeIreland's 'Collaborate to Innovate' initiative
- InterTradeIreland's 'Collaborate to Innovate - Horizon 2020 Opportunity and Support' is an all island initiative targeted at those interested or involved in growing their business through R&D and innovation. The objectives of the initative are; to increase the chance of success in Horizon 2020, to showcase the local support available for applicants in Ireland and Northern Ireland and to highlight key funding opportunities. » read more
- December 2014 - OncoMark wins Medical Laboratory of the Year at 2014 Irish Laboratory Awards
- CEO of OncoMark, Dr Máirín Rafferty collects the award for Medical Laboratory of the Year at this year's Irish Laboratory Awards held in Dublin on Wednesday, 3rd December 2014. » read more
- September 2013 - 16th International Conference on Medical Imaging and Computer Assisted Intervention - Nagoya, Japan
- MICCAI 2013, the 16th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention, was held from September 22nd to 26th, 2013 in Nagoya, Japan, organized with Scientific Council of Japan. MICCAI attracts annually world leading scientists, engineers and clinicians from a wide range of disciplines associated with medical imaging and computer assisted surgery. Dr JesuChristopher Joseph attended on behalf of OncoMark. » read more