The International Melanoma Workshop will take place on the 8th and 9th of May 2013 at the UCD Conway Institute, UCD, Dublin.
Primarily organised by Prof. William Gallagher, the topic areas covered will include:
- Insights Gained from Omic Profiling
- Crosstalk in Signalling Pathways Linked to Resistance
- Novel Preclinical Models of Melanoma
- Systems-Based Views of Melanoma
- Melanoma Stem Cells
- New Diagnostic and Therapeutic Approaches
Among the speakers will be David Fisher and Keith Flaherty from Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts General Hospital and Owen Sansom from Cancer Research UK.
The attendance number is limited to 100 and the registration fee is €200 if registering on or before the 15th March 2013. After this date, it will be €300 until the 31st April 2013.